Believer over at Miscellaneous Matters passed the Life Is Grand award to me and I am most appreciative. Through her blogging, she constantly projects the nobleness of life and allows readers to witness the true source behind her life and work, that of God through Jesus Christ.
It is readily apparent that this is God's work and true ministry. That is what excites me about Believer's blog.
The rules require me to list 5 reasons why life is grand and pass this on to 5 other bloggers. I always try to be obedient and so Life is grand because:
1. Past failure does not disqualify me from God's blessings.
2. The evil against me which others attempted, God meant for good.
3. I have a patient, loyal, and devoted wife.
4. I have two loving daughters who challenge me and make me stay on my game.
5. Every day is a day of Thanksgiving and when I count my blessings, I quickly run out of fingers and toes.
I pass this award on to the following:
1. Staci who is climbing high mountains and still having fun.
2. UnderOver "the U" the Techie AfraGeek who brings a unique experience to the blogosphere.
3. Kym who is on her own wilderness journey to the promised land of license and ordination in the Baptist Church.
4.Geneva, thespian, journalist, artist, and all things African and Womanist.
5.April, for whom Jesus is the Center of her Joy!
Life is sufficient unto life if it is lived and felt directly and deeply enough.Richard Wright