Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Good Lookin' out



Last week I received the Noblesse Oblige Award from the most awesome blogger in the sphere, Sojourner's Place. I am extremely grateful and the award is right on time. It provides some much needed assistance as my mind has been running on fumes the past month or so.That was good lookin' Sis.!

This award is presented to:
1/ The Blogger that manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2/ The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3/ There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
4/ The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5/ The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.

I am passing the Noblesse Obliged Award to:

Pjazzy of Traces of a Stream the philosophizing sociologist who presents a sharp insight gleaned from working on the frontlines of the struggle.

Blackgirlinmaine,a geographical pioneer, presents a very unique perspective from that experience and draws you back to her blog for daily visits with her honest, open, witty insight and humor.

Kim at Vanity Dark is a rare, special talent that brings a creativity and artistry to her blog that is uniquely her own. Kim will be known by all of us some day. My prediction is that she will be famous.

Sister GP at A Southern Thang, is one that I keep going back to because she is very deserving. She perseveres, and exemplifies in her person what it means to succeed not because of, but "in spite of." So I pass on to her a double portion. It is well deserved.

Instructions for passing this award along can be found at here.

1 comment:

underOvr (aka The U) said...

Revvy Rev:

I wanted to be the first to congratulate you for recieving this award. The Certain Sound is a blog that nobly speaks on behalf of so many without a voice.

Since I began reading your blog, I have found encouragement, inspiration, enlightenment and compassion.

You are a man I both admire and respect.

I have always appreciated the kind words you've personally imparted to me (thank you so much).

U